Blog Header Buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

About Arabesque Pearls

Hello and welcome to Arabesque Pearls!

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now because I thought it would be a good idea to keep all those recipes and DIY projects in one place! Not to mention, it will give me an excuse to try out all those ideas I've pinned on Pinterest! I love to bake so I'll be posting a lot of recipes that I try out, both new ones and old favorites.

I'm also really excited about trying out lots of do-it-yourself projects. Of course, I will let you know how those all go!

Speaking of Pinterest, you can find me there at this link: http://www.pinterest.com/arabesquepearl/. As you can tell, I have so many different interests (and also a thing for organizing my pins just so) hence the large number of boards. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment